I moved to Los Angeles with my family in 1979 and was born and raised in London, England. I did live in Vancouver B.C. for 2 years as a teenager.
I interviewed and bega working for MassMutual life in 1983 at age 21 and was a succesful life insurance agent and later investment advisor. In 1999 I began my transition out of the insurance business although I didn't realize it at the time. I added fee-based planning and coaching to my existing practice and enjoyed it so much that it became the majority of what I was doing. In 2005 I formed the Wealth Creator Company ('for Women', today)and by 2006/7 was engulfed in the money coaching world, gave up my securities licenses and decided to focus on divorced and widowed women. And, as Paul Harvey says, 'now you know the rest of the story'. We have begun the process of licening the Wealth Creator System and Certified Women's Money Coaches and will soon be offering franchises.
No comments:
Post a Comment